Trauma Transcendence In Coaching
Sound Healing * Energy-Work * Hypnotherapy
It's time for a NEW EARTH model of trauma healing
Registration CLOSING FEBRUARY 15th, 2023
Become a Trauma Transcendence Coach
Your Certification Program Includes....
(All below modules are OPTIONAL for each student)
Program Calendar 2023
Trauma Transcendence & Sound Healing Program
You have access to as much (or as little) of the content below as you wish. See FAQ section for your minimum certification requirements.
Available ONLINE immediately - Sound Therapy for Trauma Treatment
As soon as you sign up for this program, you are provided with access to 40 hours of online classes for your SOUND THERAPY CERTIFICATION.
You can complete these classes at your own pace, and you have lifetime access. The focus of your Sound Healing certification is trauma-work, and the integration of sound medicine into trauma counselling and coaching.
Faculty: Phil Jacobs (lead faculty), with guest faculty input from Dr. Gabor Maté and Dr. Miles Neale
Available ONLINE immediately - Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy for Trauma Treatment
As soon as you sign up for this program, you are provided with access to a 100 CE certification in trauma-informed CLINICAL COUNSELLING HYPNOTHERAPY.
You can complete these classes at your own pace, and you have lifetime access. You will be assigned to a clinical mentor for 1:1 support as you go through the material. You'll also be immediately connected to a bi-monthly community check-in group to assist you in applications of clinical hypnotherapy in trauma work.
The focus of your Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy certification is the integration of trance-work into trauma-informed psychotherapy and holistic healing processes.
Faculty: Kaia Day
Available ONLINE in June 2023 - Livestream Immersive Studies into Trance-Informed Trauma Treatment
Time: 5-day Immersive and interactive training (full days)
Location: Online livestream / e-workshop series
Details: Advanced techniques, protocols, case studies and demonstrations in trance-informed trauma treatment: June 22nd-26th, 2023 / lifetime access to recordings and e-library. Specialty focus on the integration of Ericksonian approaches and quantum hypnosis into healing.
Faculty: Kaia Day, with guest faculty input
Available ONLINE in October 2023- Master Level Hypnotherapy in Trauma Treatment
Time: 4-day Immersive and interactive training (full days)
Location: Online livestream / intensive e-workshop and certification program
Details: Master level/advanced training for Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapists: October 12th-15th, 2023 / lifetime access to recordings and e-library. Specialty focus on trauma transcendence.
Faculty: Kaia Day, with guest faculty input
Available ONLINE in September 2023- Trauma Transcendence Coaching Week
Time: 4-day Immersive training (full days)
Location: Online livestream / intensive e-workshop
Details: 4-day program on trauma transcendence coaching: September 21st-24th, 2023 / lifetime access to recordings and e-library.
Faculty: Kaia Day, with guest faculty input
ONGOING -- Integration and Case Studies
For one year from your time of sign-up, you will have access to your assigned mentor for assistance with your self-directed completion of case studies and a sound healing capstone project.
ONGOING -- LIFETIME ACCESS
As soon as you register into the program, you are provided with lifetime access to the Daybreak Clinical Team (DCT) community. This vibrant community of joy-oriented therapists and coaches is your 1-stop access to connections with like-hearted practitioners through regular online clinical huddles; frequent celebratory CE meet-ups (in-person and online); and ongoing peer-to-peer mentorship. You also have lifetime access to the E-library of ALL program and course materials.
Core Certifications & Lead Faculty
You have the option for one OR more of these CORE certifications
Your programming includes an optional 100 hour CE Sound Therapist certification. Following your 40 hour foundational online training (self-directed pace), you will complete the remainder of the program in consultation with your assigned 1:1 mentor, according to your own schedule and unique programming needs. You'll be guided, both in small groups and with your mentor, through the completion of case studies and a personal sound healing capstone project. You have up to one year from your time of registration to complete the full certification, but you are given lifetime access to the e-library of all classes.
Registrants will learn how to:
- Draw upon a wide range of techniques to facilitate sound healing, including: crystal bowls, singing bowls and sound baths; drums and chimes; voice work and toning activations; and breathwork with mantras. You are NOT required to have any of these tools available during the training, and you'll be coached on various options (from high-cost to low-cost, and based on your own spaces, needs and capacity), for setting up your very own sound healing studio or treatment alternatives.
- Apply titrated and customized sound healing programming based on presenting issues, with a focus on PTSD, trauma, addictions, and anxiety
- Incorporate both ancient and modern systems for this holistic form of therapy including: acu-pressure techniques, Qi-Gong and the full integration of organ system toning
- Activate a 5-point protocol building on the fundamentals of harmonics, frequencies and energy centres
- Assist clients in co-morbid pain management and core stabilization through targeted sound therapy practices
- Work with both groups and individuals in applications of sound healing, including therapeutic voice-scape empowerment
- Assess the how/where/when/how much of this powerful modality as a parallel process to psychotherapy
- Delve into trauma transcendence coaching with your sound therapy clients while honouring the neurobiology of trauma medicine
Philip Jacobs is a sound healer and vibrational therapist, and retired Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioner and acupuncturist based in Toronto. He has been using vibroacoustic therapy (VAT) and song for over 25 years and in his private practice for mental health, addictions and chronic illness.
These hypnotherapy modules are offered online.
Registrants will learn how to:
- Utilize trauma-informed best practice interventions in Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy
- Integrate Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy with approaches you may be using now, such as: CBT, mindfulness, EMDR, IFS and solution-focused
- Offer trauma clients phased hypnotic protocols for issues of anxiety, panic and OCD based on an integrative treatment model
- Co-create powerful individualized trance experiences for clients, from a trauma-based framework in counselling and coaching
- Assist clients through research-backed hypnotic techniques including: age regression, core belief work and parts /ego state therapy
- Provide hypnosis-informed programming for pain management, habits and addictions
- Incorporate Ericksonian methodology and Jungian perspectives into psychotherapy
- Integrate energy medicine and psycho-spiritual healing with evidence-based approaches to clinical practice
- Practice Trance-Based Mindfulness Interventions in trauma work
- Deliver both individual and group trance-based experiential treatment
- Assess the how/where/when/how much of this powerful modality as an intergrative process in trauma treatment
- Delve into trauma transcendence coaching with your hypnotherapy clients while honouring the neurobiology of trauma medicine
Kaia is the President of Daybreak Therapy and Training, and founder of the international Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapist (C.Hyp™) Certificate program. She also maintains a private clinical practice, specializing in mind-body-spirit psychotherapy.
Meet Our Special Guest Faculty
We are happy to be working with a multi-disciplinary team of movers and shakers in the fields of both consciousness-shifting and psychotherapy. Our guest lecturers include:
Dr.Gabor Maté -- guest faculty within the Sound Therapy certification process. Dr. Maté is a world-renowned trauma expert.
Dr. Miles Neale -- guest lecturer within the Sound Therapy certification program. Dr. Neale is a leader in contemplative psychotherapy.
Dr. Stacy Thomas -- mentorship faculty throughout the Trauma Transcendence Coach process. Dr. Thomas is the CEO of the Growing Forward Soul School.
Frequently Asked Questions
Although the focus of this entire program is upon trauma transcendence coaching within Psychotherapy, we welcome ALL who feel called to this work. Together, each one of us has a role to play in building a NEW EARTH model for trauma care -- one that is built on LOVE; one that celebrates the human spirit; one that normalizes the transcendent and the fact that spiritual journeys often look messy; one that de-pathologizes traumatic expressions of the hero's journey and ultimately, serves in the beautiful awakening (because isn't it about time?) and expansion of planetary consciousness.
Daybreak Therapy and Training is approved for CE credits by many professional organizations including: the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA). Our training has also been approved for reimbursed PD hours by the Ontario Association of Social Workers (OASW) and meets continuing competency / CEU requirements of a number of counselling associations, organizations and regulatory bodies for psychotherapy professionals including the CRPO and OCSWSSW.
If you need to cancel (for any reason), you will be provided with a voucher to join in any Daybreak training or event anywhere in the world anytime (but no cash refunds will be given). We are a tiny, community-based collective fuelled purely by the intentions and amazing creatrix magic of a small group of therapy practitioners.
Thank you so much for your support of Daybreak Therapy and Training. We do honestly depend completely on your loving donations and innerstanding on this policy which allows us to in turn provide an expression venue and fair wage platform to all of our world-changing, consciousness-shifting teachers, healers and consultants who live true to their soul callings.
No. All class content and all modules will be available online for life.
You can mix and match various aspects of this program. For example, one student may wish to go through the Sound Therapy Practitioner certification and also attend the September e-workshop, while attending only half of the hypnotherapy modules. Another student might complete the foundational and master-level Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy certifications, attend only half the Sound Therapy classes for personal interest, and then skip over all other program modules.
It's all up to you -- your assigned mentor can assist you in designing a learning program that works best for your goals.
This Trauma Transcendence Coach certification program includes THREE separate (and OPTIONAL) certificate designations:
- Sound Therapist Practitioner: To receive this certification, you will need to complete all modules, case studies and capstone project related to the Sound Therapy components of your 1-year intensive
- Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapist - Foundational Level: You will need to complete all foundational hypnotherapy modules and case studies related to the Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy program components.The Master Practitioner Level requires a pre-requisite completion of the foundational level, and further case studies and clinical consultations.**
- Trauma Transcendence Coach: To receive the Trauma Transcendence Coach certificate, you'll need to complete at least ONE of the core certifications (listed above) PLUS the 2023 Trauma Transcendence Coach training (via livestream online or post-event recordings)
** Please note that to be recognized on our hypnotherapy directory and as a mental health clinician using Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy, you'll need to show evidence of a degree in a counselling related field, or equivalent. In special cases (eg: degree students, individuals completing clinical counselling hours), this pre-requisite may be waived.
No. All certification fees are waived for students of this program. There are no further charges of any kind.
Yes. To purchase the program via two or three instalment payments, please contact: Anna@Daybreaktherapy.ca
You have lifetime access to all classes, and you're encouraged to complete all of your chosen program certifications within 1 year. If you need longer, we can make accommodations, provide extra time, and also work with you in ensuring you get the support you need, to help you reach your goals.
Register Now For Our 2023 Program
ONLY 50 SPOTS AVAILABLE. REGISTRATION CLOSES ON: FEBRUARY 15th, 2023
Trauma Transcendence Coach Program
- ✔️ Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapist - Foundational AND Master level certifications - trauma informed
- ✔️ Trauma Transcendence Coach certification
- ✔️ Sound Therapist Practitioner certification - trauma informed
- ✔️ PLUS lifetime access to e-library of ALL classes and materials
- ✔️ PLUS 1-year access to toll-free clinical consultation line
- ✔️ PLUS 1-year access to assigned clinical mentor and small group network
Feel free to contact us anytime!