Soul Circle Gatherings
✦ Exclusive small group international and online retreat gatherings ONLY for Daybreak Mastermind members
✦ If you're a Mastermind member, we've got a spot waiting someplace special just for you. Every year. With open arms and open hearts.
✦ Join us whenever and wherever in the world you can! Heck, join ALL the gatherings EVERY year if you're able 🙂
SCROLL DOWN FOR 2021 SCHEDULE
Some Words About Our Soul Circle Gatherings in 2021:
- Each Soul Circle Gathering includes a 2 or 3-day small-group specialty training and retreat program at a sacred energetic site. We gather on Solstice and Equinox dates, in different spots around the world (or online, as needed), and our events include community ceremony
- Guest expert faculty join Mastermind members for soul circle wisdom-sharing at each gathering
- Program access is free to all Mastermind members, but members do cover their own costs for travel, accommodations and meals
- Due to possible COVID related restrictions, each small in-person gathering will be limited to 15-20 students at this time. We will increase or decrease our maximum capacity numbers for in-person gatherings, based on stipulations of each Soul Circle travel region.
- Click on the button below for information on your preferred 2021 Soul Circle Gathering:
Spring Equinox / Online Retreat
Location: Online gathering for the Spring Equinox
Date: March 18th - 20th, 2021
Small Group Training Focus: Adventures in Quantum Journeying / Trance-Focused therapy
Pre-Requisite: Foundational training in Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy or equivalent
Lead Faculty: Karen Day
Summer Solstice / Okanagan, BC
Location: Lake Okanagan Region, British Columbia
Date: June 18th -19th, 2021
Small Group Training Focus: Lost Art, Stolen Medicine: Reclaiming Transcendence in Psychotherapy
Faculty: Karen Day, Melanie Lansall and Guests
Fall Equinox / Manitoulin Island
Location: Manitoulin Island, Ontario
Date: September 21-23rd, 2021
Small Group Training Focus: What Is Your Healing Signature?
Faculty: Grace DeBassige, Karen Day and Guests
Winter Solstice / Sedona
Location: Sedona, Arizona
Date: December 17th-21st, 2021
Training Focus: "Quantum Shifting the Mental Health Field. This training will be built into a larger venue Conference.
Faculty: Matt Kahn, Keynote Faculty & Guests