Come to Magical Sedona!
Our conference is put on by and for mental health clinicians who long to return our profession to where it began: with a focus on mind-body-spirit healing.
We are a growing international community of counselling practitioners who are committed to spiritual evolution, consciousness raising, and integrative psychotherapy.
The Sedona Conference and all of our Conference workshops focus on the integration of evidence-based, trauma-informed therapies within a holistic framework that honours each person's unique psycho-spiritual journey.
This year, our mainstage focus will be upon consciousness-raising and depth-oriented psychotherapy. We'll also be deep diving into the role of non-ordinary states of consciousness in long-term healing, and how to bring the emerging science of heart-brain activations into clinical processes
Experience the magic of the Red Rocks! This is not just about a Conference, it's about transforming the way you do therapy. We close the conference on October 13th with a journey into the red rocks (no hiking skills required) for a Vortex Meditation and Manifestation sacred group activity.
October 12th & 13th, 2024
Welcome to Our 2024 Mind-Body-Spirit Conference!
This conference is a CELEBRATION of holistic psychotherapy and integrative healing in the field of mental health and addictions.
Connect with colleagues who are dedicated to the blending of an evidence-based therapy model with a holistic focus on transformation, transcendence and deep-seated healing. We'll be exploring these central guiding questions:
- How can we support, uplift and inspire one another in the deep healing work we do for both ourselves and clients who seek holistic mental health approaches to practice?
- How do we merge our professional skills, knowledge and expertise in evidence-based interventions with a TRUE HONOURING of a client’s own psycho-spiritual journey?
- What professional, ethical and practical information do we need to have as we create awakening spaces for our clients which are also safe, effective and healing?
Hear from our conference faculty team of movers and shakers in the field -- they will be bringing you best practice teachings in an inspiration-packed workshop line-up. Confirmed workshops and panel talks include:
- Manifesting Your Soul’s Calling for Psychotherapists
- The Awakened Heart of the Counselling Professional: Heart-Brain Coherence In Action
- A New Earth Framework For Therapy, Healing and Mental Health
- Panel: Quantum-Igniting Your Aligned Healing Signature
- Consciousness-Raising & Embodiment In the Therapeutic Hero's Journey
- ...and so much more!
Itinerary with times for above workshops and all faculty biographies will be available on December 15th, 2023.
Your Daybreak Conference Faculty Leads
Your Daybreak faculty leads are curating a multi-disciplinary teaching team that will include leaders in psychology, medicine and spirituality. You'll meet integrative psychotherapy professionals with expertise spanning various topic areas including: psychedelic-assisted therapy, sound healing, clinical hypnosis and energy medicine. Stay tuned for updates!
Karen (Kaia) Day, RSW, C.Hyp
Kaia Day is the President of Daybreak Therapy and Training, and founder of the international Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapist (C.Hyp™) Certificate program. She also maintains a private practice in the Toronto area, specializing in mind-body-spirit psychotherapy. Since 2018, Kaia has been the lead organizer for Daybreak's yearly Mind-Body-Spirit Conferences.
Dr. Stacy Thomas, Ph.D, C.Psych
Dr. Stacy Thomas is a Clinical Psychologist, the CEO and Clinical Director of The Design Your Life Centre, and founder of the Growing Forward Soul School. Her work with clients seamlessly interweaves Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Mindfulness Practices, Mental Skills for High Performance, and Clinical Hypnosis, with a keen understanding of the limiting life patterns that need to be changed in order for us to break free and truly show up as our authentic selves.
Do YOU believe in magic?
Cue the Lovin' Spoonful music. In keeping with the theme of quantum shifting the mental health field, the medicine of energy, frequency and vibration is being anchored into our entire program. Expect magic 🙂
Sound healing activations and in-depth trance work are richly integrated into every aspect of this gathering. We'll be joining with a Hopi medicine teacher and a team of wisdom carriers who will be guiding us in the magic of the beauty way, as it is understood by ancient wisdom teachers and prophecy-tellers.
The Red Rocks in Sedona have been honoured throughout the ages as sacred formations, gathering places and healing vortexes.
Some of the magic you'll experience during this event will include:
- Sacred journeying into the red rocks (no hiking skills required) for a Vortex Meditation and Manifestation sacred group activity
- Rotating Heart-Intention Focusing Circles for small group dream-storming
- Delicious vegan and gluten-free lunches designed to heal, restore and alchemize
October 14th-17th, 2024
Transcendence Pathways: 4-Day Certificate Training
Plant Medicine, Sound Therapy & Non-Ordinary States of Consciousness in TRAUMA HEALING
Conference attendees have the option of joining in a Transcendence Pathways certificate program.
This 4-day Post-Conference certificate program will provide a deep dive into:
- The role of non-ordinary states of consciousness (NOSC) in trauma healing and transcendence
- Intention-setting in trance-journeying: brainwaves, heart-Intentions and Heart-Brain Coherence
- Best practices and contraindications for working with non-ordinary states of consciousness in the psychotherapeutic setting
- Practitioner's use of set, setting and Personal Healing Signature
- Comprehensive guidelines for psychedelic-informed and/or shamanic assisted therapies
- In-depth overview of plant medicine (with special focus on psilocybin) in the context of trauma recovery work
- Practical applications of sound medicine in psychotherapy (even for those with no experience in sound healing)
- Mystical experiences in the healing process: Implications for trauma-informed therapists
- Professional assessment considerations for the how/where/when/how much of any intervention involving NOSC
- Titrated and individualized transcendence-pathway programming based on presenting issues, with a focus on PTSD, trauma, and addictions
- Protocols for inner child work, core belief work and parts /ego state therapy as integrative or parallel structures within plant medicine and/or sound healing
- Interrupting and over-riding the negative self-hypnosis loops found in chronic pain, habits and addictions
- Incorporating Ericksonian and Jungian perspectives into transcendence-pathway considerations vis-a-vis clinical practice
Formal teaching circles will be interspersed with sacred reflection, sound baths, energy healing and experiential trance-journeying (experiential journeying will NOT include the use of psychedelics or any illegal substances).
As part of this certificate program, each student will develop their own customized signature program, drawing upon one's own unique healing blueprint and soul-calling
To register for the Post-Conference Certificate Program
- Click the "Register Now" button below.
- Choose the "Full Program Pass" option which includes both your conference pass AND 4-day certificate program
To register for JUST THE 2-DAY CONFERENCE
- Click the "Register Now" button below.
- Choose the "Conference Pass" option
Frequently Asked Questions
Although the focus of this conference is Mind-Body-Spirit Psychotherapy, we welcome ALL who feel called to this gathering. Together, each one of us has a role to play in building a NEW EARTH model for mental health and addictions care -- one that is built on LOVE; one that celebrates the human spirit; one that normalizes spiritual journeys when they look messy; one that de-pathologizes expressions of the hero's journey and ultimately, serves in the beautiful awakening (because isn't it about time?) and expansion of planetary consciousness.
All CE hours for the Sedona Conference and Post-Conference programming have been pre-approved for accreditation hours within the Integrative Psychotherapist Certification program of Daybreak's Sophia School. Daybreak training and conferences have also been pre-approved for Continuing Education credits by many professional organizations including the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA). CEU verification documents are provided to all attendees for your continuing competency and CE records. Please check with your regulatory or credentialing body for more information.
If you need to cancel (for any reason), you will be provided with a voucher that you can use for any Daybreak event or training (including any of the yearly conferences anywhere in the world, online certificate programs, and/or ANY online or in-person training events). No expiry date for voucher -- it can be redeemed anytime to join in any Daybreak training or event (but no cash refunds will be given).
We are a tiny, community-based collective fuelled purely by the intentions and amazing creatrix magic of a small group of therapy practitioners.
Thank you so much for your support of Daybreak Therapy and Training. We do honestly depend completely on your loving donations and innerstanding on this policy which allows us to in turn provide an expression venue and fair wage platform to all of our world-changing, consciousness-shifting teachers, healers and consultants who live true to their soul callings.
See you in Sedona ♥️
No. The post-conference certificate includes an all-access pass to the entire conference. How much or how little you use the all-access pass is up to you 🙂
Our venue for this event is located in West Sedona, surrounded by easy-access hiking trails and majestic beauty -- about a 10 minute drive from the town centre. Upon registration, you'll receive your all the information you need for staying at the venue hotel or at nearby hotels and AirBnB options.
Early Bird prices listed below. Prices will increase by $200 CAD beginning in January 1st, 2024.
- ✔️ Full access to 2-Day conference: Oct.12th & 13th, 2024
- ✔️ Full access to Sacred Red-Rock Journeying Experience
- ✔️ Take-Home Resource: Best Practices & Guidelines for Integrative Psychotherapy
- ✔️ Take-Home Resource: Best Practices & Guidelines for Inncer Child Work and Timeline Journeying
- ✔️ Includes lunch on both days
Full Program Pass
- ✔️ All features of Conference Pass PLUS:
- ✔️ Full access to 4-Day post-conference training program: Oct.14th-17th, 2024
Feel free to contact us anytime!