C.Hyp™ Practitioner Directory
Update alert: We are currently updating this directory to allow easier access for our international users. If you experience any glitches while browsing, please contact our toll-free referral line and our friendly team will gladly help connect you with an online or nearby therapist. Contact: 1-844-680-7685
Enter your address below to find a Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapist (C.Hyp™) near you. You can also type in your nearest city:
About Our Practitioners
A Daybreak Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapist (C.Hyp™ practitioner) is a counselling professional trained and skilled in the integration of both clinical hypnosis and mindfulness practices in evidence-based and trauma-informed psychotherapy. In addition, the therapist is dedicated to a holistic therapeutic framework.
The Daybreak directory of Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapists includes ONLY psychotherapy professionals who have:
- Completed a minimum of 100 hours of Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy training; AND
- Met minimal requirements (80% pass) for the Daybreak certificate as a Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapist(C.Hyp™) Practitioner; AND
- Completed a 4 year degree (minimum) in psychology or a psychotherapy related field; AND
- Demonstrated evidence of annual professional development in clinical hypnotherapy for continuing competency as a C.Hyp™ professional; AND
- Shown evidence of good standing with a regulatory, licensing or credentialing body in psychology or a psychotherapy-related and/or medicine related field.
We encourage you to find a qualified and dedicated Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapist in your area by using our international directory above.
By entering your address or city/town in the search bar at top of page, all C.Hyp™ therapists within a 100k radius will be shown.
Information and Referral Line
Our Public Directory includes only those C.Hyp™ professionals who have given permission to be listed on the public directory. If you cannot find a Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapist in your geographical area, contact us, so that we can help connect you with someone in your area or online who has expertise that matches your therapeutic needs and preferences.
TOLL FREE DIRECTORY LINE