C.Hyp™ Practitioner Directory
Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapist (C.Hyp) Practitioners listed here are approved and certified Daybreak therapists, specializing in applications of trauma-informed hypnotherapy within the psychotherapy or clinical counselling process. If you cannot find a practitioner in your area, or want to be matched with a Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapist with a specific treatment focus, please contact: Anna@Daybreaktherapy.ca
Enter your address below to find a Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapist (C.Hyp™) near you. You can also type in your nearest city:
About Our Practitioners
A Daybreak Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapist (C.Hyp™ practitioner) is first and foremost a counselling professional trained and skilled in the integration of both clinical hypnosis and mindfulness practices in evidence-based and trauma-informed psychotherapy. In addition, the therapist is dedicated to a holistic therapeutic framework.
The Daybreak directory of Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapists includes ONLY psychotherapy or mental health professionals who have:
- Completed a minimum of 100 hours of Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy training; AND
- Met minimal requirements (including case study submissions and consultations) for the Daybreak certificate as a Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapist(C.Hyp™) Practitioner; AND
- Completed a 4 year degree (minimum); AND
- Demonstrated evidence of annual professional development; AND
- Shown evidence of good standing with a regulatory, licensing or credentialing body/association in psychology or in a psychotherapy-related and/or medicine related field.
We encourage you to find a qualified and dedicated Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapist in your area by using our international directory above.
By entering your address or city/town in the search bar at top of page, all C.Hyp™ therapists within a 100k radius will be shown.